Preethi Kasireddy, a self-employed blockchain and smart contract Engineer, joined the show to talk about why she left the best job in the world at Andreessen Horowitz on the deal team, how she got entrepreneurship envy, the roadmap she laid out in 2015 and where she’s at today as an engineer, her excitement for blockchain-based technologies, and why blockchains don’t scale.
CircleCI is a continuous integration and delivery platform that helps software teams rapidly release code with confidence by automating the build, test, and deploy process. Checkout the recently launched CircleCI 2.0!
Our cloud server of choice. Get one of the fastest, most efficient SSD cloud servers for only $5/mo. Use the code
changelog2017to get 4 months free!
Hire the top 3% of freelance software developers, designers, and finance experts. Email
email@example.com a personal introduction.
- Preethi Kasireddy – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Adam Stacoviak – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Jerod Santo – Twitter, GitHub, Website
Notes and Links
- Why I left the best job in the world
- Blockchains don’t scale. Not today, at least. But there’s hope.
- Preethi Kasireddy on Medium
- Ask Preethi on YouTube
- Between the Wires and what is Between the Wires?