Adam Morse joined the show to talk about Functional CSS and his project Tachyons – a CSS Toolkit that lets you quickly build and design new UI without writing CSS. We talk about Scalable CSS, the difference between "Atomic", "OOCSS", "BEM" and others, semantic class names, and where we go from here.
The world’s #1 authentication-as-a-service platform. Sign up with our URL and get the free plan or try the enterprise plan for 21 days. No credit card required.
Get DigitalOcean Spaces free for 2 months. Securely store and deliver any amount of data with the same simplicity you’ve come to expect from us. Instantaneously create a cost-effective, reliable storage space using our drag-and-drop UI or API.
GoCD is an on-premise open source continuous delivery server created by ThoughtWorks that lets you automate and streamline your build-test-release cycle for reliable, continuous delivery of your product.
Hire the top 3% of freelance software developers, designers, and finance experts. Email
email@example.com a personal introduction.
- Adam Morse – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Adam Stacoviak – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Jerod Santo – Twitter, GitHub, Website
Notes and Links
- Scalable CSS
- tachyons-css/tachyons on GitHub
- TACHYONS – CSS Toolkit
- Compositor: Tools & Services for Designers, Developers, & Creatives
- CSS Stats + check out Changelog.com’s stats here
- Wilson Miner – When We Build